SCADA International enables the renewable energy sector to optimize production and reduce cost, through intelligent software and hardware that captures live production data from various sources and turn them into decision supporting information.
SCADA International provides consulting, system engineering, hardware solutions and application software related to real-time Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems.
WE COVER THE COMPLETE SCADA VALUE CHAIN.
WE SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR GREEN ENERGY.
WE KNOW THE CHALLENGES OF THE RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS.
We discover problems before customers even notice them.CEO, Thomas Bagger
SCADA International is a solution driven company that offers consulting, engineering and project solutions, as well as the execution of SCADA systems within the renewable energy sector.
Our vision is to be recognized as the most trusted partner within SCADA solutions and technical support to the renewable energy industry.
Our mission is to add superior value to our markets with various customers’ needs and expectations as well as to supply innovative solutions and services.
SCADA International strives to be the most trusted partner within SCADA solutions and technical support. To achieve this goal, we have pre-defined three strategic focus areas:
1. Pursue true value for our customers as an integrated part of our business strategy, based on a differentiated customer value proposition related to our four strategic customers segments.
2. Develop long lasting partnerships with our customers by digging into new, better and more innovative solutions or ways of serving our existing and new customers.
3. Continuously develop our core business to be competitive in our markets through the motto “in the region for the region”. This requires that in every area of the company we are focused on costs and on being as effective and streamlined as possible.
Based on our SCADA expertise we enable our renewable customers to:
Manage multi technology
Improve performance through SCADA data
Reduce levelized cost of energy (LCOE)
We support the full value chain for both on-site and off-site projects.
Furhermore, by the use of our solutions you are one step ahead as we supply the most innovative solutions and services.
SCADA International has a global presence and has established 6 regional offices in Denmark, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Poland, Germany and USA. However, our reach does not stop there - to fulfil our strategy to be in the region for the region we have strong areas of reference where we have implemented our solutions and have business partners.
To get in contact with us, please refer to contact page to see the exact location of our offices.
We enable our clients´ success by constantly seeking customized and suitable solutions to their challenges. We continuously improve our processes and platforms by embracing new and better ways of doing things.
We earn our clients trust by placing them at the core of our organization. We focus on finding solutions and deliver what is promised at a given time and cost. We never leave any customers behind.
We encourage a promise of value to be delivered and a belief from the customer that value will be experienced. We drive value for our customers putting long term success over short term gains. We take personal accountability for our actions and results.
We live by the highest standards of integrity in everything we do. We will do what is right to serve our customers in the very best way. We communicate openly and invite, provide and respect challenging views.
We strive to pursue mutually beneficial client relationships in which the value created is shared fairly. Customers are provided with clear information and kept appropriately informed before, during and after point of sale. We always give an advice which is suitable and takes into account specific customer needs.
We have strong motives for a focus on our Quality, Health, Safety & Environment management system. The QHSE management system develops SCADA International´s ability to improve work environment conditions, reduce potential negative impacts on the environment, fulfil customer requirements, and continuously improve quality and productivity as well as ensuring that customer satisfaction levels are retained at high levels.
Chief Executive Officer, CEO
Chief Operation Officer, COO
Chief Technical Officer, CTO
Director of HR & Administration
Chief Financial Officer, CFO & Marketing
SCADA International prioritises the Health & Safety of the employees, direct and indirect CO2 emissions as well as customer satisfaction.
- We initiate preventive actions to avoid accidents at the work place and work related absence
- We initiate preventive actions to reduce the strain on the environment
- We continuously improve our Health & Safety , environment and quality performance through management focus, involvement of employees and by setting ambitious targets
- We closely monitor and follow-up on agreed targets and plans and, when applicable, initiate corrective actions
- We train and educate everyone in the organization to commit to the improvement of the Health & Safety , environment and quality agenda and to contribute to reaching our targets
- We comply with legal requirements
- We publish the QHSE policies on our web site
- We maintain and develop an efficient and adequate QHSE Management System
SCADA International is trusted by over 150 customers and the customer range span across the world's best organizations and include OEM's, utilities, independent service providers (ISP), independent power producers (IPPs) and traders.
We accomplished in good cooperation with SCADA International a very challenging complex time driven engineering project, Green Energy Meter. It was right on time, tough and very intensive work but customer satisfaction focused and on an open convenient manner.Saša Novak Program Manager, GE Power & Water POLAND